Malo more 10,
21220 Trogir, Croatia
- Work Flow
Contact Us for Help
Contact with us through our representative or submit a business inquiry online.CONTACT US
Field of Interest:
- manufacture & assembly of ship's sections
- manufacture & assembly of metal constructions
- repairs & modifications in shipbuilding
- manufacture of metal constructions for off shore
The company employs qualified fitters, certified welders (according to EN ISO 9606-1), grinders and qualified electricians.
Electrical solutions & ship's electronics
- design of electric and electronic systems
- maintenance of ship's electric and electronic systems
- installation and repairing of electric and electronic devices and systems in marine and industrial fields
- design, production and installation of “taylor made” electric switchboards as well as control and instrumentation panels
- maintenance and repairing of electronic devices
- manufacturing of electronic cards and devices
Since the company was founded, we are present in many shipyards, most jobs are contracted on project basis.
Effective Team Work
Turnkey and tailor made work within deadline and required approval of the customer and quality register.
Organization and supervision of complete work on site, installations, test runs and start-up operations.
- Uljanik d.d. – Pula (Car Truck carriers, Ro-Ro Car Truck carriers, Wagon Carriers, Self-Propelled Cutter Suction Dredgers, Prouduct tankers, Crane-Pipe Laying Vessel, Ferry Container Ship)
- 3. Maj d.d. – Rijeka (Prouduct tankers, Car Truck carriers, Ro-Ro Car Truck carriers)
- Viktor Lenac d.d. – Kostrena (Many projects on Shiprepair, Conversions and Offshore)
- Brodosplit d.d – Split (Prouduct tankers, Handy Orange Juicy Carrier, Ro-pax ferry)
- Heli Yachts d.o.o. – Pula (50 m Superyacht Avangard II) – www.avangard-yachts.com.
- Vaan Oord Spudcan Modification - Offshore project-familiar with material and welding traceability and Welding Procedure Specifications
- Scheepswerf Slob B.V. - Yacht Sections
- Keppel Verolme B.V. - Repair of semi-submersible crane vessel (SSCV) Hermod (Heerema-HMC)
- Holland Shipyard - Cargo / Oil pontoon with a mobile ramp
- IHC-pipelayers (IHC-pipelayers: 729,731,732,733,734,735, Section of the superstructure and their merging into the blocks, Offshore sections, Pusher, Container for metal scrap, Varius overhauls)
- Mitsubishi Shipyard in Nagasaki (Cruise ships)
MEYER TURKU (Cruise ships) - Fabrication of ship bloks, hull work or grand blocks work at Meyer Turku Oy for NB 392 vessel - MEIN Schiff 6.